"An Organization for the Outdoor Active Adult"
Brant Pedalers and Paddlers is a not-for-profit organization for adults interested in active participation in group hiking, cycling, paddling, and outdoor winter activities on Brant County and nearby trails and waterways. The BPP club members initiate and contribute to event planning and hosting activities posted on the Event Calendar. Occasional extended trips may also be planned. We strive to demonstrate respectful, healthy, safe, and environmentally responsible practices in compliance with Ontario Regulations and 5 participant maximum.
See link below for details.
ACTIVITIES: EVENT CALENDAR
Members are provided with Activity Tip Sheets and Host Planning Guides for organizing cycling, hiking, and paddling events.
Embrace Winter Hiking Set an Emergency Contact on Your Phone
BPP Liability Waver
- water safety and paddling instruction ( mandatory for beginners )
- access to rental equipment when available
- bicycle maintenance session(s) at the start of the season
- activity calendar updates
- local service reductions and County of Brant fitness program discounts
- availability of seasonal club merchandise and Columbia Sale Coupon
- networking with Paris Pickleball Club
Supported by: THE COUNTY OF BRANT
Affiliated with: Grand Valley Trail Association
Supporting services: Burford Bicycle Recycle, Columbia Sportswear Company, Cyclepath, Grand River Conservation, The Bicycle Shop, Wheels and Deals, Grand River Rafting, Grand Experiences