"An Organization for the Active Older Adult"
Brant Pedalers and Paddlers is a not for profit organization geared to older adults who are interested in joining with others to actively participate in outdoor and social activities. At all times we strive to demonstrate respectful, safe and environmentally responsible practices.
In accordance with seasonal conditions, Brant Pedalers and Paddlers initiate hikes, walks, paddling, cycling and winter related outdoor activities on local and nearby trails and waterways. Activities may vary in terms of level of difficulty and time. Extended day and overnight trips may also be organized. Pickleball is also offered at both outdoor/indoor locations.
Full activity descriptions are posted on the website calendar: brantpandp.ca
Members are provided with Tip Sheets and Host Planning Guides for cycling, hiking and paddling. Refer to online link. Activities are planned and hosted by members in consultation with activity co-ordinators.
Services offered include:
- water safety and paddling instruction ( mandatory for beginners )
- paddling experiences on local and regional lakes, rivers and where possible, access to rental equipment
- bicycle maintenance session(s) at the start of the season
- insurance coverage during activity participation
- pickleball instructional clinics and loan of equipment
- regular email newsletter and calendar updates
- discounts with some local services and County of Brant fitness programs
- car pooling on occasion, arranged on location by participating members
- availability to purchase reasonably priced, attractive, BPP t-shirts
- networking with other similar organizations
Benefits are numerous! Keeping fit, discovering different places, making new friends, trying new outdoor activities are just some of the things you will experience. Join us! Yearly membership is only $30 per person, $45 per couple. Please complete the online application form and waiver.
For further information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BPP ACTIVITY GUIDES
Supported by: THE COUNTY OF BRANT
Affiliated with: Grand Valley Trail Association
Supporting services: Burford Bicycle Recycle, Columbia Sportswear Company, Cyclepath, Grand River Conservation, The Bicycle Shop, Wheels and Deals, Grand River Rafting, Grand Experiences