"An Organization for the Outdoor Active Adult"
Brant Pedalers and Paddlers is a not-for-profit organization for adults interested in active participation in group hiking, cycling, paddling, and outdoor winter activities on Brant County and nearby trails and waterways. The BPP club members initiate and contribute to event planning and hosting activities posted on the Event Calendar. Occasional extended trips may also be planned. We strive to demonstrate respectful, healthy, safe, and environmentally responsible practices in compliance with Province Of Ontario Public Health Measures.
ACTIVITIES: EVENT CALENDAR
Members are provided with Activity Tip Sheets and Host Planning Guides for organizing cycling, hiking, and paddling events.
Embrace Winter Hiking Set an Emergency Contact on Your Phone
BPP Liability Waiver
- water safety and paddling instruction
- access to rental equipment when available
- bicycle maintenance session(s) at the start of the season
- activity calendar updates
- availability of seasonal club merchandise at Columbia Sale
- networking with Paris Pickleball Club
ANNUAL JINGLE MINGLE
December 14 , 4:00 Jingle Walk, 5:30 Mingle, Meal & Music
Paris Legion, 70 William Street.